Been busy since we got home.  I've bought many, many, many school books...not done yet but I'm getting there.

Today was a good day.  Painted some things, took care of yard work, and continued some indoor projects as well.

I'm tired and sore but it always feel good to have done "hard work"!

I've realized I'm quite lonely.  Though I had a lot to do today I am used to Jeremy being here to do it with.  It's especially great in the fall on a Saturday...we make our plan...divide and conquer (while listened to a Purdue game :))...then wash up and relax with satisfaction from our day.  I miss sharing all of that with him.

School has begun, since the beginning of August, and takes most of each day.

Taylor passed her written driving test!!  She will take the driving portion soon.  Hopefully we'll have another driver here to help with the running.

Hoping to talk to Jeremy soon.  He's had a rough day at work today so it may be late.

Grace and Peace to you all!
S

Comments

  1. Hoping too for Jerry to find someone soon. I don't hear much from you so I guess that is good. You're busy. I think I'm finally done cooking for people. Guess I shouldn't say it to loud. It did me good and kept me busy . mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait till Taylor starts driving . Am anxious to see where she ends up at. :) We are going to some of Mandys games in Indy . Do you want to know when and where that is?
    Hey I saw the pictures of the barn. It looks good. Good job to all the workers. Now I need to drive past some time and see it. And nobody got hurt in the process.. mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not real busy. Don't have much desire to conquer anything.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts