What we've done with Grandpa and Grandma Gardner...
 They arrived Tuesday.  Wednesday was...


Amazing city views!


West of the City and Lk. Ontario

Grandpa Ron & Grandma Rosemary

 
Real people ready to hang off the "Edge Walk"

Looking down at them (guy on left hanging off)

Closer view...scary to me!
Thursday...
CASA LOMA
This castle was built by a wealthy stockbroker who eventually lost his fortune and had to leave his castle.
He had hoped to use it as a luxury hotel and had hoped to house the King and Queen of England, though he never had the opportunity.



 This was your typical castle...big and beautiful!  :)  With stunning gardens to match.









Comments

  1. Looking back at our week. We had and saw very interesting places. I liked them all. It is also good to be home again. The heat 98* is not welcome though. Thanks for the tours and all the driving you did. I'd say you can get around Toronto very easy. I miss my airplanes at night. The city at night was also beautiful. The restaurants could use improvement though. :) It's a nice city to visit by I'd rather live in amish country. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts